Saturday, October 20, 2007

haha,

1st time no back home CNY (chinese new year).......

well.........people kept wondering and asking why am i not goin back at all??CNY le??

i guessed i wanted to spent CNY in faraway place since 1st year..........to experience what will it be to be somewhere else instead of hometown, to be alone rather than be with my family and hometown frens........haha...foolish act??

i guessed thru tis act, finally understand that i actually miss home vy much especially during festive season.......i miss my mum's steamboat.....haha, the warmth...., i gona miss my hometown frens.....miss all d goodies and yummies .........

usually i will be home helping to clean out and deco.....guessed this year my parents will experiencing a totally different feeling and atmosphere when my elder bro and me will not be home for reunion, 'tuan yuan fan'.

still, i will go visitng around my uni frens tis time which is sthg new especially during my final year dy...looking forward to it very much.......

No comments:

Post a Comment