Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Heading to a distance place :) 7th DEC 08


TQ cards for certain "VVIP' to get them send out by my fren before i leave



My lovely housemates (without Albert, too bad he had to attend another function) all in black except me , wahaha.


In McD KLIA


Tat's Hj with the 11 french fries cup, wahaha. Most of them said they nvr seen so many....well, we thought 11 were enuf for all or mayb too many, yet surprisingly it was not enuf at all...wahhaa.

with NPC lab memberes + beh + antena

with my housemates

We just like to take this 'baka' yet stYlish photos...wahaha.



THX FOR THE FAREWELL, GUYS!!! I APPRECIATE TAT ALOT, arigatou.



Finally a more appropriate photo when it's about time to enter......


Wahaha, ya did 'sthg gud' here i guessed, wahahhahah.


My ticket ride to Adelaide......

Thx to all my frens that spare their precious time for the gatherings, and wishes....
BIG THX to those above that send me off.....
Thx goes to BCheng and Sam for helping me packing up...
Thx to houg for the KLIA ride
A different THX for beh for being labour in KLIA and for convincing her mom to send me off AND coming all the way down from Tanah merah...
A thx to See Toh for the joining along for the farewell, really din expect dat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment