Saturday, April 4, 2009

Xmas Wee hours.....


Hahaha, just realized i have not post this post, as i oowez had in mind this post is for FEB....2009, but only found out it took place on xmas wee hours....haha.


So what happened?? I kept those gifts and presents i received from frens till tat morning to open them....haha, duno y have this tot of using them as my xmas presents too.......i din open them right after i reached Adelaide because i just dun wan to amplify the MISS and SAD feeling in my mind, opening them when those mixed feelings were gone is better, i think. haha. So i just decided to open them on Xmas day.....


Anyway, DOMO ARIGATOU TO all of u who send me wishes and gave me presents :)

Appreciate them alot :) :)


Start to open one by one at 2.39AM adelaide time, wahahha. Wat am i doing??? Dun ask me....



So 1st present i opened was from miss Pet Pet....wahaha,


The bookmark looks cantik :), i'm using it to bookmark my bedtime books....haha.



2nd....from Miss antenna.....wahaha, really had no idea apa dalam tu...the wrapping paper looks dull to me....and it's solid hard....


This present did really surprised me, i was laughing all the way....din expect sthg so artistic from that gal.....she sure wana prooved to me her calligraphy and colour painting is gud!!!



Lagi 'cha dao' when i saw she was drawing me.....wahahhahaha.


But she really 'oo xim' every sticky pages got some encouraging words she written....wondered how long did it take her to do so.....wahaha. DOMO arigatou.............the problem with this sticky pad is i duno how to use it.....so it's jz being a deco...wahaha.


Next one....actually i oledi opened this back in Msia, coz it was sent to me via poslaju....2-3 days b4 i fly.....but i has to mention it here, coz it shock me....wahhaha. I got this poslaju pick-up note....asking me to pick up the stuff at jln 223......damn, i have to go cari....bit lost lagi....but luckily i asked ppl....instead of going merry go round the area.....Reached there, and got the parcel....wondering who and wat is in der....so i opened it in the car....the moment i saw the card and the words inside....wahaha, 1-2 drop of tears sheded??? wahaha,i'm touched to be sent a card from my hometown brother.....and zi mui....wahaha, REALLy out of the blue.....really NVR tot such thing wud happened.....somemore, my fren dun do this 'wu liaw' stuff normally...wahaha.


So i got this 'diamond glass???; from zi mui ....wahhaa, i was laughing when i saw it....that thing can help me sleep??? I nvr believed in such stuff....wahahha. Dun worry, bell.....i slept quite well here, and i distressed myself....wahahhaha. THanx dudes!!!!


An xmas card from my senior, SHuey in Taipei...haha, her card is just so kawai....really like it!! haha, she owez like this little small things...wahaha.



Next, from TMC....wahaha, to be honest....sikit expected wat is inside dy lar....wahahha,.....


But the Xmas card did surprised me and the 'necklace?? chain??' looks GUD~double cross, ......the card was beautifully designed...like it vy much too...wahaha :)


C??? 3D le....


This one is from Yvonne....haha, brought up to me from my junior who went JB....wahaha, really din expect a gift from her as well.....ARigatou :)


This guy can glow in the dark for quite long....and quite bright!!! Thank you for this clover leaf keychain, i really NEED HUGE AMOUNT OF LUCK, mayb you shud hv given me more???wahahha, one ain't enuf le....


I wud said this one was among the LEAST EXPECTED among the gifts.....wahahaha, REALLY BLOW ME OFF when i opened the cover....i tot the box was a disguise to sthg different inside....


Mana tau, buka.....!!!!!!!



Look at this!!!! It's a robot model....wahahha, really din expect AT ALLx 100!!!! But NO worries , beh, i like it, haha, it's my first such type of robot model .....this model's part can all be dissembled, turn , twist, and it really was quite useful here with me, for your info, i play with it when i was a bit bored and more often when i was thinking, just twisting the hands and legs is fun....wahahha.


Somemore the robot got story lagi, a fight between the good and evil, wahhaha.


I duno when this pal assembled it, but no matter wat, it surely took him long time

REALLY DOMO ARIGATOU :)


This one ar?? oso duno wat was hidden inside, only make noise when u shake it...hahaha


Haha, i was laughing oso when i saw the present inside....a piano model....wahha, i was really into piano during the last 3 months in Msia, did learned abit....wahaha,


Somemore clover leafs for me....wahaha, that's her trademark....


TRying to play it?? too bad, pl u shud have give me real one le, so that i can play and practise in Adelaide oso le....wahahha. Domo ARIGATOU :)


This one was from hj......but i'm sure it aint contain any food, coz i told her i'll bringing it over to open, and most food cant pass thru the OZ quarantine.....ANd this one was oso quite solid......really cant guess wat's inside....wahha, THX to Pey Er for knitting that my name :)


So no choice but to open...wahahha, really BLOW me OFF as well........Really din tot she wud make such a thing again.....since she made 2 for pl and beh.....JESUS.....it's looks awESOME to me..... i wud wear it in the street....the only concern for me is the gold dust and colour....worried they might fade eventhough i was told oledi it will not....


Haha, YEAH>>>>>>SMILE :) :) :) coz i owez kena labelled as not smiling and owez look troubled or TOO COOL.......i'm working on it, am smiling more ....:)



There oso 2008/2009 NPC members list at the back.....I REALLY WONDER HOW LONG IT TOOK HER for this one.....Coz the previous 2 she made for pl and beh did spent her LOTS of time.... HONTONI......DOMO ARIGATOU.....speechless when i saw it....i thinked i did scold hj :"baka", wahahha :)




This one was from another junior, wxiang....hehe, din expect from u ....but gee, THXXX:) Yeah, forever FREN


Got this the nite b4 i left....from kawai Bcheng....wahaha, really lovely photos with lovely frames.....these 2 photo are just right in front of my desk , sometimes when i bored or wat....yeah, looking at them makes me SMILE :).......really appreaciate it , thx!!!!!



From Wchia....wahahaa, 'fu yen wo'??? wahha, no lar....quite kawai too...hehe, arigaotu :) ur msg b4 i fly, when i was on the way to airport touched my heart....wahaha, really happy to have know u and ss.....hope we'll have those days again some day :)


Din expect a present from u, Lin hui...wahaha, but GEE, thank u very much.... this book was a good book for me....i finished it dy :).... learned a couple of stuffs from it :) and now i was recommending it to others, i even given one to my brother''....wahaha. If it weren't for your present, i dun think i wud have read this book ever.....


Thx for this COOLLLLLL WHITE pendrive, Ee Soo......really COOL one...but unfortunately, it was spoiled dy a few days after i used it...duno y, it cant be reformat....hahhha, got international warrany...but i jz lazy to do anything....wahha. THx again :)


Arigatou to all 4, yew ken, yih horng, yinx2, thiam aik....for this winter times scarf.....wahaha, i din hav a chance to use them yet.....the coldest i ever experienced so far is still 13C nia....'yong bu zhao' this thing yet....mayb wait till winter!!! wahahhaha, thx dudes!!!!



All the presents on my city west apartment room...wahaha (i have moved out from here dy since feb 09). Well, there's one more gift which i din manage to bring over here from my senior, pai sei....duno when will read it dy... mayb when i back 3 yrs later....wahaha.


I oso bought tis boomerang....though it dun look pretty, wahhaa. but ok lar...15OZ dollar...but only to find out dat i could get better one with same price at other places.....wahaha. hv't try to throw it, duno how well can it swing back :)

WOW....it took me 2 hrs to open and took snap shots of those presents!!!!! JESUS CHRIST....., got too excited i guessed??? ONCE again , A VYVYVYVVVYYVYV big thanx to ya all who sent me gud wishes and gave me all these lovely presents :)
MISS YA ALL !!!!

2 comments: